Nursing Reignited Symposium: Transforming the Profession through Clinical Inquiry (In-Person)
Mark your calendar for the 2023 Nursing Science Symposium hosted by Houston Methodist. This hybrid symposium will provide a forum to explore how nursing inquiry is driving practice change, improving patient outcomes, addressing health disparities, transforming the environment of care, and advancing translational and emerging research methodologies.
Houston Methodist Way Finder Map
Direction from nearest parking garages:
From Garage 1:
- Take parking garage elevator to 3rd floor.
- Exit and turn left and enter doors into the hospital on the right.
- Take stairs down to ground level, walk straight past the Information Desk. This is the Crain Garden. Continue straight toward the Weiss Chapel, turn right and continue past the Gift Shop.
- Turn right before the Dunn Tower Elevator bank and then a quick left (Starbucks will be on the right). Proceed down this hall toward the Market Café.
- Turn Right, then a quick left to leave Dunn Tower and enter into the Research Institute.
- Continue straight toward exit doors.
- Turn right at the RI Information Desk. Proceed up the staircase and the John F. Bookout Auditorium will be on the right side.
- Elevators to the second floor are also available, pass the staircase and proceed to end. Elevators will be on the right.
From Garage 7:
- Take parking garage elevator to ground floor, exit and turn left to outer walkway.
- Turn left and proceed to glass double doors on left, enter Walter Tower.
- Proceed straight down hallway past the Fondren/Alkek elevators, then past the Dunn elevator bank.
- Take a left (Starbucks will be on the right) and follow the directions from above to the Research Institute.
Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Nursing Contact Hours
Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Houston Methodist will award 1.00 Nursing Continuing Professional Development contact hours for this activity. Participants must attend the activity in its entirety and complete the continuing education evaluation.