Delirium: Move Muscles and Improve Brains - LIVESTREAM
LIVESTREAM (virtual) attendance
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Houston Methodist is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Houston Methodist designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Nursing Contact Hours
Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Houston Methodist will award 1.00 Nursing Continuing Professional Development contact hours for this activity. Participants must attend the activity in its entirety and complete the continuing education evaluation.
- 1.00 Occupational TherapyDelirium: Move Muscles and Improve Brains - LIVESTREAM is a TOTA Approved Course from Mon, 02/21/2022 - 10:00am to Sat, 04/30/2022 - 12:35pm
- 1.00 Physical TherapyThis activity has been approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 1.00 CCUs for PTs and PTAs.
- 1.00 Speech Language PathologistsThis program has been approved for 1.00 clock hours of continuing education credit by the Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association (TSHA). TSHA approval does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedures.
STEPS TO REGISTER:
- STEP 1 - Choose the appropriate fee and click the "Add to Cart" button to complete the checkout process.
- STEP 2 - Once enrolled, click the link of the activity format for which you enrolled (the Status should say "In progress") and then click the "Take Course" button to begin the activity.