Interventions in Pulmonary Medicine Course - EXHIBIT REGISTRATION
You are NOT confirmed to exhibit until you register.
Dear Corporate Partner,
It is our pleasure to invite you to exhibit at our Interventions in Pulmonary Medicine Course hosted at the Houston Methodist Research Institute on Friday, April 14, 2023. On behalf of our Course Director, Dr. Tarek Dammad, and the Office of Continuing Medical Education (CME) we graciously extend the opportunity for you to join us as an exhibitor and/or sponsor!
I encourage you to take full advantage of this excellent opportunity to network with your target market as an exhibitor. Exhibiting companies will have the opportunity to share their educational materials and interact with participants.
Due to our limited number of exhibit openings, we hope you will take this opportunity and contact us now to register.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions or need additional information.
Tarek Dammad, MD, D-AABIP
Houston Methodist Lung Center
Date and Time
Friday, April 14, 2023 | 7:00am – 4:30pm
Houston Methodist Research Institute
6670 Bertner Ave.
MITIE, 5th Floor
Houston, TX 77030
EXHIBIT FEE: $1500
- One 6’ x 3’ table-top exhibit with two chairs
- Exhibiting companies may send a maximum of two (2) representatives to staff their exhibit table.
- Recognition on the webpage and activity materials
NOTE: Companies may purchase one exhibit ONLY.
This course should be of interest to Pulmonary, Critical Care and Thoracic Trainees and Providers.
- Understand anatomy relevant to pulmonary interventions/ procedures
- Understand indications and contra-indications
- Demonstrate the ability to perform the intervention/ procedure based on evidence-based practice, technique and outcomes
- STEP 1 - Select the applicable fee and add to cart to complete the checkout process.
- STEP 2 - Once registered, on the week of the conference you will receive an email from Jalissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details on exhibiting.