5th Annual Hepatology Update for Primary Care: A Practical Approach - EXHIBIT REGISTRATION
You are NOT confirmed to exhibit until you register.
Dear Corporate Partner,
It is our pleasure to invite you to exhibit at our 5th Annual Hepatology Update for Primary Care: A Practical Approach hosted at the Houston Methodist Research Institute on Saturday, April 29, 2023. On behalf of our Course Director, Dr. Rashid Khan and the Office of Continuing Medical Education (CME) we graciously extend the opportunity for you to join us as an exhibitor and/or sponsor!
We estimate that this annual conference will attract approximately 100 in-person attendees and virtual attendees – all potential customers for your products and services.
I encourage you to take full advantage of this excellent opportunity to network with your target market as an exhibitor. Exhibiting companies will have the opportunity to share their educational materials and interact with participants.
Due to our limited number of exhibit openings, we hope you will take this opportunity and contact us now to register.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions or need additional information.
Rashid Khan, MD, FACP, FACG
Hepatology, Transplant Hepatology,
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Gastroenterology,
Houston Methodist Gastroenterology Associates
Date and Time
Saturday, April 29, 2023 | 9:15am – 1:00pm
Houston Methodist Research Institute
6670 Bertner Ave.
2nd Floor Pre-Function Space
Houston, TX 77030
EXHIBIT FEE: $600
- One 6’ x 3’ table-top exhibit with two chairs
- Exhibiting companies may send a maximum of two (2) representatives to staff their exhibit table.
- Recognition in the webpage and activity materials
NOTE: Companies may purchase one exhibit ONLY.
Primary care physicians, internists, hospitalists, family medicine practitioners, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, residents, fellows, and medical students will benefit from this course.
- Identify the natural history and progression of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Describe the basics of therapeutics
- Discuss common inpatient liver conditions and management
- Describe the role of the interventional radiologist regarding liver diseases
- Identify recent updates in the treatment of viral hepatitis
- Identify the current approach to alcoholic liver disease, and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this condition
- Discuss the care of the ESLD (End-stage Liver Disease) patient in the primary care office
|8:30 AM||Registration and Breakfast|
|9:15 AM||Welcome, Introduction, and Conference Overview||Rashid Khan, MD, FACP, FACG, FAASLD|
|9:30 AM||Inpatient Liver Consults - Do's and Don'ts||Tamneet Basra, MD|
|10:00 AM||The Interventional Radiologist and the Liver||Nassim Akle, MD|
|10:30 AM||Hepatitis C and Other Viruses - Update 2023||David W. Victor, III, MD|
|11:00 AM||Break and Exhibits|
|11:30 AM||Care of the ESLD (End-stage Liver Disease) Patient in the Primary Care Office||Sudha Kodali, MD, MSPH|
|12:00 PM||Alcoholic Liver Disease Update and Lessons During/After Covid Era||Victor Ankoma-Sey, MD, FACP, FAASLD|
|12:30 PM||Fatty Liver Disease - Where Are We Today and Where Are We Going?||Mazen Noureddin, MD, MHSc|
- STEP 1 - Select the applicable fee and add to cart to complete the checkout process.
- STEP 2 - Once registered, on the week of the conference you will receive an email from Jalissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details on exhibiting.