Shared Governance at Houston Methodist Focus Group - July 21 at 10:30 a.m.
Shared Governance is important for nursing practice and high-quality patient care. We are interested in understanding your perspectives on our current shared governance structure and practices, possibilities for improvements, and the value of shared governance for your practice.
Nurses and interdisciplinary team members involved in shared governance
Better understand nurses and interdisciplinary team members' perspectives and needs related to shared governance.
Date: July 21, 10:30 - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Josie Roberts Conference Room C
- Introduction & Focus Group Rules (10 Minutes)
- Round Table Focus Group Discussion (30 Minutes)
- Report Out of Round Table Discussion (40 Minutes)
- Conclusions & Takeaways (10 Minutes)
For Houston Methodist Employees:
If you are an employee of Houston Methodist and this is your first time accessing this site, you may proceed to register for your activity by following these steps:
- Select “Log In / Register” on the top right of the page.
- Select “Houston Methodist login” to log in using your Houston Methodist email address and network password.
- Edit your profile accordingly and save.
- Mobile number update: provide and confirm your mobile number.
- Then proceed to register for your activity.
If you have previously created a profile, you may proceed to register for your activity by completing the above steps 1 & 2 and registering for your activity.
For additional information please visit the FAQ section.