Physician Communication Education - June 15, 2023
June 15, 2023
- Learn role specific tactics and strategies to improve patient experience and satisfaction for patients and families.
- Employ verbal and non-verbal behaviors to convey empathy and caring to patients as unique individuals.
- Optimize your personal values, contributions and strengths to the overall patient experience using
- Create highly effective personalized patient satisfaction scripts
- Learn different strategies for optimizing challenging patient situations like chronic pain, medical errors, racisms, sexism, violence, and medically inappropriate requests.
Josie Roberts Building
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Houston Methodist is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Houston Methodist designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Attendance
STEPS TO REGISTER:
- STEP 1 - Choose the appropriate fee and click the "Add to Cart" button to complete the checkout process.
- STEP 2 - Once enrolled, click the link of the activity format for which you enrolled (the Status should say "In progress") and then click the "Take Course" button to begin the activity