Nurse Manager Intensive - Bullying and Incivility
The Center for Nursing Research, Education, and Practice in partnership with Nursing Executive Leadership invite all Nurse Managers to join us for a six course Leadership series.
- Define and identify the key behaviors of incivility and bullying that negatively impact individuals, teams, organizations and patient care.
- Commit to zero tolerance and apply our ICARE values, along with key strategies and scripts to manage these behaviors when witnessed or experienced in the work environment
Nursing Learning Outcome:
On completion of the activity, nurse leaders should report being better prepared to manage and prevent bullying and incivility within their work unit. They will identify at least one new learning related to the prevention of bullying and incivility that they intend to incorporate into personal practice as reflected in the post activity survey.
Available In-Person and Livestream (Virtual)
Nick Escobedo, DNP, RN, OCN, NE-BC
Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This activity has been approved for 1.00 contact hours. Participants must complete this activity, in their entirety, in order to receive a certificate for contact hours.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Nursing Contact Hours
Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Houston Methodist will award 1.00 Nursing Continuing Professional Development contact hours for this activity. Participants must attend the activity in its entirety and complete the continuing education evaluation.
This activity is by Invitation ONLY and limited to Houston Methodist Nurse Managers
For Houston Methodist Employees:
If you are an employee of Houston Methodist and this is your first time accessing this site, you may proceed to register for your activity by following these steps:
- Select “Log In / Register” on the top right of the page.
- Select “Houston Methodist login” to log in using your Houston Methodist email address and network password.
- Edit your profile accordingly and save.
- Mobile number update: provide and confirm your mobile number.
- Then proceed to register for your activity.
If you have previously created a profile, you may proceed to register for your activity by completing the above steps 1 & 2 and registering for your activity.
For additional information please visit the FAQ section.