New Challenges and Changing Paradigms in Physician Leadership – April 7, 2023
April 7, 2023
Join renowned expert Todd Sagin, MD, JD for a special power-packed session focusing on the following topic areas:
- The Changing Landscape of Physician Leadership in Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations
- Managing Challenging and ‘Problematic’ Colleagues: A Physician Leaders Guide
- From Peer Review to Medical Staff Corrective Action or Employment Termination: Landmines and Pitfalls
- What’s Keeping You Up At Night?
- 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Houston Methodist is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Houston Methodist designates this Live activity for a maximum of 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.25 Attendance
STEPS TO REGISTER:
- STEP 1 - Choose the appropriate fee and click the "Add to Cart" button to complete the checkout process.
- STEP 2 - Once enrolled, click the link of the activity format for which you enrolled (the Status should say "In progress") and then click the "Take Course" button to begin the activity