Managing Unconscious Bias - June 20, 2023 - Virtual
Unconscious Bias can get in the way of true diversity and inclusivity within our organization. The Managing Unconscious Bias training session will:
• Help you to Recognize & Articulate various types of unconscious bias, and have tools to mitigate them
• Foster inclusive teams by practicing skills and actions that will allow our colleagues to have a safe space to bring their whole selves to work each day
• Support thought provoking discussion around DEI with your team and peers
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Houston Methodist is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Houston Methodist designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Medical Ethics and/or Professional Responsibility
- 1.00 Attendance
STEPS TO REGISTER:
- STEP 1 - Choose the appropriate fee and click the "Add to Cart" button to complete the checkout process.
- STEP 2 - Once enrolled, click the link of the activity format for which you enrolled (the Status should say "In progress") and then click the "Take Course" button to begin the activity.
Houston Methodist Employees
External (Non-Houston Methodist)
Physician (Private physician located within the Greater Houston Area)
Physician (Private physician located outside the Greater Houston Area)