Exploring DiSC in Leadership
- Understanding DiSC - An overview of the DiSC assessment, what it is and what it is not.
- What Does DiSC Measure - Understanding the DiSC assessment tool and how it measure preferences, behaviors, and tendencies
- Exploring DiSC Styles - Taking a look at each of the style areas in depth
- DiSC in Leadership - Examining the 8 DiSC Leadership Styles, how they align with personal DiSC styles, and support leadership agility
Registered nurses attending the course will report increased confidence in analyzing individual DISC Assessment Tool results and utilizing the results to overcome challenges. They will identify new learning they intend to incorporate into personal practice.
Megan Sutton, PHD, M.A.(Psychology), BSIOP
AnDrea D. Roberts, B.A.
Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.75 Nursing Contact Hours
Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Houston Methodist will award 1.75 Nursing Continuing Professional Development contact hours for this activity. Participants must attend the activity in its entirety and complete the continuing education evaluation.