Clinical Research Education Series (CRES) "Study Budget Process"
A study budget is an important key in maintaining solid working relationships between sponsors and clinical trial sites. Let's discuss about study budget process.
Employees at Houston Methodist Hospital.
Upon completion of this presentation, participants should be able to understand:
1.- What is a study budget?
2.- What is needed to develop a study budget?
3.- How to develop the study budget?
4.- Explore budget negotiation strategies.
Houng Pham, MSA, MHA
Finance Manager for Academic Office of Clinical Trials and Cockrell Center – Advanced Therapeutics
- 1.00 Attendance
For Houston Methodist Employees:
If you are an employee of Houston Methodist and this is your first time accessing this site, you may proceed to register for your activity by following these steps:
- Select “Log In / Register” on the top right of the page.
- Select “Houston Methodist login” to log in using your Houston Methodist email address and network password.
- Edit your profile and update all required items for your profile
- Mobile number update: provide and confirm your mobile number.
- Then proceed to register for your activity.
If you have previously created a profile, you may proceed to register for your activity by completing the above steps 1 & 2 and registering for your activity.
For Non-Houston Methodist Employees:
If this is your first time access this site, please create your account by following these steps:
- Select “Log In/Register” on the top right of the page
- Select “Create new visitor account.”
- Edit your profile accordingly and save.
- Update your mobile number.
If you have previously created a profile, you may proceed with registering for the activity by selecting “Log In.” Select “Visitor Log In,” and login with the information you previously used.
For additional information please visit the FAQ section.