Clinical Research Education Series (CRES) “ How not to get a visit from the Department of Justice When Conducting Research""
This presentation will provide a brief overview of risk areas and enforcement activity by government/funding bodies in research. It will provide useful tips for your compliance program to mitigate risks as well as what to do if you believe your program is at risk.
Employees at Houston Methodist Hospital Research Institute
- Governing Statutes & Regulations.
- Recent Enforcement Activity
- Government Focus on Your Program
- Civil v. Criminal
- ORI Inquiries
- How to constructively respond
- Compliance Program Take-Aways
- Internal Investigation Tips
- Compliance Tips
Virtual - TEAMS link with be provided to the registered participants.
- Genevieve deLemos
- In-house counsel – Genzyme Corporation
- Research Compliance Officer-Atrium Health
- Andrea Wever
- In-house counsel- Atrium Health deLemos & Wever, PLLC is a research compliance consulting firm with a national client base serving a variety of partners engaged in research.
- 1.00 Attendance
For Houston Methodist Employees:
If you are an employee of Houston Methodist and this is your first time accessing this site, you may proceed to register for your activity by following these steps:
- Select “Log In / Register” on the top right of the page.
- Select “Houston Methodist login” to log in using your Houston Methodist email address and network password.
- Edit your profile and update all required items for your profile
- Mobile number update: provide and confirm your mobile number.
- Then proceed to register for your activity.
If you have previously created a profile, you may proceed to register for your activity by completing the above steps 1 & 2 and registering for your activity.
For Non-Houston Methodist Employees:
If this is your first time access this site, please create your account by following these steps:
- Select “Log In/Register” on the top right of the page
- Select “Create new visitor account.”
- Edit your profile accordingly and save.
- Update your mobile number.
If you have previously created a profile, you may proceed with registering for the activity by selecting “Log In.” Select “Visitor Log In,” and login with the information you previously used.
For additional information please visit the FAQ section.