AP Evening Lecture: Prevention and Management of Pain, Agitation/Sedation, Delirium, Immobility, and Sleep Disruption in Adult Patients in the ICU
Registered Nurse & Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Nursing Learning Outcome:
Upon completion of this activity, the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse will be able to identify two steps to take to prevent VTE in their patients, as evidenced by self-reported intent to change practice on the evaluation.
Atiya Dhala, MD, FACP
Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
To be awarded 1.0 continuing professional development hours, the participant must attend the program in its entirety and complete the evaluation tool.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Nursing PharmacotherapeuticsThis activity meets the ANCC Pharmacotherapeutics requirement for advanced practice nurses.
For Houston Methodist Employees:
If you are an employee of Houston Methodist and this is your first time accessing this site, you may proceed to register for your activity by following these steps:
- Select “Log In / Register” on the top right of the page.
- Select “Houston Methodist login” to log in using your Houston Methodist email address and network password.
- Edit your profile and update all required items for your profile
- Mobile number update: provide and confirm your mobile number.
- Then proceed to register for your activity.
If you have previously created a profile, you may proceed to register for your activity by completing the above steps 1 & 2 and registering for your activity.
For Non-Houston Methodist Employees:
If this is your first time access this site, please create your account by following these steps:
- Select “Log In/Register” on the top right of the page
- Select “Create new visitor account.”
- Edit your profile accordingly and save.
- Update your mobile number.
If you have previously created a profile, you may proceed with registering for the activity by selecting “Log In.” Select “Visitor Log In,” and login with the information you previously used.
For additional information please visit the FAQ section.