AM Session 3: Getting Started with Research **
This intensive is for nurse leaders, including directors, managers, educators, and shared governance leaders.
Define clinical inquiry, differentiate between the various types of nursing clinical inquiry projects, and describe research methodologies and characteristics.
Explain the role and function of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) in research approval and oversight.
Apply knowledge of the research approval process to develop and execute a nurse-led research project.
Michelle Hehman, PhD, RN, NPD-BC
For Houston Methodist Employees:
If you are an employee of Houston Methodist and this is your first time accessing this site, you may proceed to register for your activity by following these steps:
- Select “Log In / Register” on the top right of the page.
- Select “Houston Methodist login” to log in using your Houston Methodist email address and network password.
- Edit your profile accordingly and save.
- Mobile number update: provide and confirm your mobile number.
- Then proceed to register for your activity.
If you have previously created a profile, you may proceed to register for your activity by completing the above steps 1 & 2 and registering for your activity.
For additional information please visit the FAQ section.