Breast Cancer Updates for Primary Care Symposium - EXHIBIT REGISTRATION
You are NOT confirmed to exhibit until you register.
Dear Corporate Partner,
It is our pleasure to invite you to exhibit at our Breast Cancer Updates for Primary Care Symposium hosted at the Houston Methodist Research Institute on Saturday, January 28, 2023. On behalf of our Course Director, Dr. Candy Arentz and the Office of Continuing Medical Education (CME) we graciously extend the opportunity for you to join us as an exhibitor and/or sponsor!
We estimate that this annual conference will attract approximately 50 in-person attendees and 100 virtual attendees – all potential customers for your products and services.
I encourage you to take full advantage of this excellent opportunity to network with your target market as an exhibitor. Exhibiting companies will have the opportunity to share their educational materials and interact with participants.
Due to our limited number of exhibit openings, we hope you will take this opportunity and contact us now to register.
Sponsorships are also available for purchase.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions or need additional information.
Candy Arentz, MD, FACS
Associate Professor of Clinical Surgery, Academic Institute
Date and Time
Saturday, January 28, 2023 | 8:00am – 12:30pm
Houston Methodist Research Institute
6670 Bertner Ave.
2nd Floor Pre-Function Space
Houston, TX 77030
EXHIBIT FEE: $750
- One 6’ x 3’ table-top exhibit with two chairs
- Exhibiting companies may send a maximum of two (2) representatives to staff their exhibit table.
- Company logo will be located on the virtual exhibit page
- Recognition in the webpage and activity materials
NOTE: Companies may purchase one exhibit ONLY.
Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, residents/fellows and other health care professionals in the cardiology and cardiovascular specialties, internal medicine, and family practice.
- Discuss new and novel treatments for treating chronic heart failure
- Evaluate case-based presentations for the appropriate diagnosis, evaluation and management of heart failure
- Examine the latest evidence, therapies and strategies to prevent and manage heart failure
|8:00 AM - 8:10 AM||Welcome and Introductions|
|8:15 AM - 8:35 AM||Benign Breast Disease||Sandra F. Templeton, MD, FACS|
|8:40 AM - 9:00 AM||Breast Cancer Screening Methods and Recommendations||Rajul R. Mehta, MD|
|9:05 AM - 9:25 AM||Breast Cancer Risk and Genetics||Tiffiney Carter, CGC|
|9:30 AM - 9:45 AM||Multidisciplinary Approach to Breast Cancer Treatment||Candy Arentz, MD, FACS|
|9:45 AM - 10:00 AM||Break and Exhibits|
|10:00 AM - 10:20 AM||Surgery of the Breast and Axilla||Fernando A. Angarita, MD, MSc, FRCSC|
|10:20 AM - 10:40 AM||Role of Radiation Therapy||Bin S. Teh, MD, FACR, FASTRO, FACRO|
|10:45 AM - 11:05 AM||Breast Reconstruction||Jeffrey D. Friedman, MD|
|11:05 AM - 11:30 AM||Role of Systemic Therapy||Polly A. Niravath, MD|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Breast Cancer Survivorship||Shayo Omidele, MSN, APRN, NP-C with Special Guest: Dawn Compton, Breast Cancer Survivor|
|12:00 PM - 12:30 PM||Question and Answer and Closing Remarks|
- STEP 1 - Select the applicable fee and add to cart to complete the checkout process.
- STEP 2 - Once registered, on the week of the conference you will receive an email from Jalissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details on exhibiting.