TEST COURSE 10.27.22
In-person attendance will be held in the John F. Bookout Auditorium, 2nd Floor, Houston Methodist Research Institute, 6670 Bertner Avenue.
- 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Houston Methodist is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Houston Methodist designates this for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 7.25 Attendance
- 7.50 Nursing Contact Hours
Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Houston Methodist will award 7.50 Nursing Continuing Professional Development contact hours for this activity. Participants must attend the activity in its entirety and complete the continuing education evaluation.
- 7.75 Transplant CoordinatorsThe American Board for Transplant Certification (ABTC) has assigned the following Continuing Education Points for Transplant Certification (CEPTCs) to the following Houston Methodist Transplant Center educational program: TEST COURSE 10.27.22 | Tue, 10/04/2022 - 8:00am | 7.75 Category 1 CEPTCs
By registering for this activity you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- STEP 1 - Choose the activity format you would like to attend (LIVE or LIVESTREAM) by selecting the checkbox next to the activity and clicking the "Enroll" button.
- STEP 2 - Once enrolled, click the link of the activity format for which you enrolled (the Status should say "In progress") and then click the "Take Course" button to begin the activity.