Pathophysiology of End Stage Liver Disease
At the end of this activity the participants will be able to:
- Define cirrhosis
- Identify the most common causes of liver cirrhosis
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of cirrhosis
- Discuss the pathophysiology and complications of cirrhosis
- Select appropriate interventions to prevent and manage the complications of cirrhosis
Nursing Learning Outcome:
Hector Carbajal, MD
Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
To be awarded 1.00 continuing professional development hour, the participant must watch the program in its entirety and complete the evaluation tool.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Nursing Contact Hours
Houston Methodist is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Houston Methodist will award 1.00 Nursing Continuing Professional Development contact hours for this activity. Participants must attend the activity in its entirety and complete the continuing education evaluation.
This course is available ONLY for Houston Methodist employees.
For Houston Methodist Employees:
If you are an employee of Houston Methodist and this is your first time accessing this site, you may proceed to register for your activity by following these steps:
- Select “Log In / Register” on the top right of the page.
- Select “Houston Methodist login” to log in using your Houston Methodist email address and network password.
- Edit your profile and update all required items for your profile
- Mobile number update: provide and confirm your mobile number.
- Then proceed to register for your activity.
If you have previously created a profile, you may proceed to register for your activity by completing the above steps 1 & 2 and registering for your activity.
For additional information please visit the FAQ section.